x

Square Restaurant- Voids not printing

I have a question as I saw there were issues the last couple of days. Is this related to Voids? There seems to have had an update today or so. As we started for the day, it seems our Square Restaurant was acting up. Printers were not working and so. We got most of it restored but one thing that is not working still is Voids. It works but it is not sending voids to the kitchen to let them know about it. Everything else printing seems to work but printing the voids is not.

Is there a magic trick to this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

I'm running into issues too, but for 86ing. Now when we go to 86 our team members have full access to items (pricing/description/modifiers). Whatever update was pushed, it's definitely a headache. 

For yours, I would doublecheck under the printer settings that Printing Void Tickets is still enabled for each Square Register/Tablet. That might have been reset in the update.

Message 2 of 4

Oh gosh. I had not thought of 86 as we do not use that but unfortunately, there seems to be more issues. We have already checked the printer and they are all checked but they are not printing. My staff is reporting more differences. I will need to get with them and see what is happening.  I hope Square is checking on all this.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @RosewoodInn - Sorry to hear you are running into so many issues with voids not printing. We recommend giving our Support Team a call tomorrow so they can take a closer look with you and possibly file a Support Ticket for our engineers after running through some troubleshooting steps. You can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6am-6pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4