x

Square Stand with Dymo Duo

It would be nice if my Dymo LabelWriter Duo could plug into the Square stand, and I could go to menu->Items, and print labels directly from the POS application. Any progress with this?

I have an old Dymo LabelWriter Duo Model 93105 that i currently use with an old 2011 iMac and the DYMO software. However the iMac is growing very old, and I do most of my work on a personal macbook (which has very limited USB connectivity these days...). Again, the convenience of having label printers be able to plug into the Square stand the same way receipt printers do would be amazing. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Brewstock. Good to hear from you again!

No update on the ability to use Dymo Duo just yet. We will be sure to reach out when we have an update for you!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I’d also like to print shipping labels directly from my square stand (ipad on square stand). I have a Dymo 4XL thermal printer. When I try set up the printer, Square only offers Epson and Star printers. If I can’t use my Dymo (which I don’t think I can because Square STILL doesn’t offer that option), then I’ll buy an Epson or Star printer to improve efficiency. Where can I find the model number of these printers?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @knieuwoudt

You can view a list of compatible printers (including the model numbers) for your device with this link here.  

Hope that helps you out! 😊

Message 4 of 4