x

Square for Retail: Free trial ending

I am 4 days from the end of my 30 day free trial for the retail version.  I have only used the inventory management feature: adding items, descriptions, prices, counts, and such.  I don't know if I was able to do this with the free version or not.  I love being able to select specific items from my inventory list and and applying discounts before I run the customer's payment.  Will I lose this ability when the free trial is up?  I don't need all of the other features, as I'm just a small direct sales consultant.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @kmorse1086. Yes, with the free Point of Sale app you can select items from your item library (inventory list) and apply discounts. You can also create items, add descriptions, set prices, and track inventory using the Point of Sale app. You should be able to download the Point of Sale app to your device to take a look! To sign in to that app use the same email address and password that you use for your online Square Dashboard.

And last but not least this Support Center article compares the features of Square for Retail and Square Point of Sale. I hope that helps your decision but if you have any other questions please let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2