x
Admin

What do you like most about the Seller Community?

Hi Sellers,

TL/DR: We're looking for Community testimonials.

The Seller Community team would love to know what you like most about Seller Community? What do you use it for? How has it helped your business?

If you would like your testimonial to be used in our Seller Community marketing, let us know in your reply. Your name does not have to be mentioned in the testimonial, however it is a great way to plug your business to our large network of Square sellers. 

๏œ๏ธ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

I came here to request a feature. I understand that feature requests are based on "votes", but I don't see a Vote button anywhere. I see "Like" buttons next to each comment, but how does that result in a "popular feature request"? It just seems like a mishmash of disorganized, poorly-labeled discussion threads. I just commented on one called "Retail issue" which talked about one specific issue that I'm having, too. The title should accurately reflect the subject, otherwise what's the point?

If we can't find a thread that accurately reflects our specific issue, or feature request, then it's tempting to create a new one, but then we water down the votes of all others.

More work needs to be done here to offer a clean, predictable and moderated experience.

(Sorry, I know you're looking for positive feedback, but what really needs to be discussed is how it can be improved.)

Message 2 of 2