x

Where do I go to change pick up hours?

When a customer orders and pays they receive a confirmation with the wrong pick up time! Where do I go to change it???? The correct time is on the onlineline store site

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Hi @MJK2-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community!

Please do to Square Dashboard > Online Store > Settings > Pickup & Delivery, and then select Advanced Settings:

Then select order prep time, and you can adjust the time frame there would should make the adjustment you're looking for:

I hope this helps! Let me know otherwise. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 9

When I go to advanced settings, it does NOT show days and hours,.  Why is this?

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hey @MJK2

As mentioned by Isabelle, are you making these changes in your Square Online Store Editor? Can you please tell me what options you see?

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 9

I go to online store.

Edit

under Orders -  pickup and delivery

ADVANCED SETTINGS (pickup orders0

My options are Large Order Settings, Order Tipping and Default Item Fulfillment (checked pickup and delivery)

that’s it.

no way to change pickup hours, yet what the customer is told upon ordering is different hours than what is written on the online store page.

What should I do?

Message 5 of 9

How do I change the online pickup hours to be different than my business hours. I am open 11am to 9 pm but can only take to go from 11 am to 6 pm

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 9
Alumni

Check out this thread I moved you to. @annegorton

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Message 7 of 9
Beta Member

I am a screenprinter and have made online categories for different teams and clubs.  They have a deadline to order cloth and then I print all the items at once. I want to use a specific date for pickup instead an amount of time.  

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

Hey @vink - you can set your available pick up hours for one day. You'll need to select a time frame for that day though. 

Square Online > Settings > Pickup & Delivery. Edit your location then scroll down to Pickup hours. Un-check all days that are not available for pickup. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Message 9 of 9