x

"Show More" Is costing me business...

The new "show more" which limits your items displayed is costing me business... People do not see the button. I get constant emails saying they cannot find items, or comments in orders already placed saying they would have ordered an item but could not find it.. THIS MUST BE CHANGED! Please STOP making changes without consulting the community OR giving us an option to go back to the previous option... I understand its likely a way to limit bandwith on square servers. But this is costing us merchants money, business and customers!! 

I would say at a minimum make it so when customers reach the end of displayed items instead of having to click a "show more" button that is not obvious and easliy missed, make it AUTOMATICLY load the next set of items... 2 birds, one stone.... Limits intitinal store bandwith of loading images but also makes it so no one is missing items.... Dang I should work for square with all these amazing ideas, feel free to credit my account with money for my missing sales and this awesome idea that will benifit the community... 

Seriously tho, something MUST BE DONE AND SOON! The new store is a nightmare with all the issues and missing features we were used to... I CANT EVEN SEARCH ORDERS BY ORDER NUMBER!! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Is there a fix yet? 

Message 2 of 3

I know me too its so light my customer don't bother to look and tell me that they can't find a item. I put it in the beginning of each catagory a note to scroll down.  Did square get back to you about this.

Message 3 of 3