x

yesterday I did a debit transaction for $80 and it's not showing in my daily transactions

Transaction report from yesterday is not showing a debit transaction however, the credit card transaction i did is showing up.    I did get approved on my debit transaction.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Yesterday I did a card transaction through Virtual Terminal but it refused to accept the card. It would not accept another card of that customer either. After rebooting, it appeared to accept the second card, but then when I went to print the receipt, it could not find the web page for printing. Later, I looked in my E-mail and in my statistics and could find no evidence of the transaction.

Message 2 of 5

Since we both had similar problems on the same day, there could be a problem that tech support needs to hear about.I hope you submitted notice to tech support.

Message 3 of 5

Have you heard anything back yet?   I don't want to go back to my customer if this is technical cliche and can be solved at square's end.

Message 4 of 5

I have not yet received an explicit reply from technical support, but my bank reports what looks like the transactions in a "pending" status. That suggests that they were successful, but I will verify it in a day or two.

Message 5 of 5