x

Can't login into weebly

Hello,

I have a weebly account but I am not able to login into it. I entered my email address on the forgot password page also but I did not get any password reset email on my email account.

The account I am talking about is with this email ID: aksheyjawa@gmail.com. If it helps to know, on that account I created a website with a domain jawahospital.com (which has stopped working recently). 

Please help. 

Thanks,

Akshey

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Thanks for posting about this, @akshey.

Can you try resetting your password? It should work for you now. Once you've logged in you'll need to publish your site again so it loads correctly.

Message 7 of 6

Thanks.

I did get the password reset link, using which I could reset the password. To my shock, after login I found out that the website (jawahospital.com) along with all its content is gone! Can you please help me recover it?

Message 7 of 6
Square

Make sure you click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left and then click on the site. I think you might be looking at one of the other sites in your account rather than the one you want to publish.

Message 7 of 6

Ohh yes, you were right. I found it finally! Thanks.

Message 7 of 6

Today, Jan. 16, 2022 wonder why I can't login to any of my accounts but it worked I believe Thursday, 2 days ago and maybe even earlier yestereday?  here are some emails:  regeneratelife2day@gmail.com, transformlife2day@gmail.com, greenvision.usa@gmail.com

In red:  Says Email or Username on top of the email

below:  An Error Occurred. Please try again -- is this b/c of your merging or changing over to Square?  Thank you, Barbara

Message 7 of 6