x

Can't reset password

Hi there. I created an account using the "connect with g+" option, and now when I try to reset the password, it won't let me. I've tried inputting my gmail password, but it doesn't work. How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Hey there! Sorry for the trouble. If you're connected with an external account, like Google+, you'd use the password for that account to log in. If you'd prefer not to, you can go into your Account settings from the dashboard, and edit the profile to disconnect those accounts. Are you still able to log in?

Message 2 of 10

I de-coupled gmail from my account, yet when I go to change my password, it requests my current password, which I never made. I tried my gmail password, but it doesn't work.

Message 3 of 10

Okay! You should be able to have the reset link sent to your email from here, so long as you aren't already logged in.

Message 4 of 10

I logged out, followed the link sent to me in my email, and when I went to try to change the password, it says "verification key not found".

Message 5 of 10

Okay. Go ahead and get in touch with live support through hc.weebly.com, in that case. They'll be able to reset it manually for you and make sure it works ASAP.

Message 6 of 10

I logged out followed the email link you sent to change the password it said 'verification key not found'

Message 7 of 10

Hey there chris4! Our support team should be able to take care of that for you. Sorry for the stress!

Message 8 of 10

ATUL8285

Tags (1)
Message 9 of 10

Hey there! What can we help with?

Message 10 of 10