x

Cant login to my account

I have a big problem with my account. I made a website noblockgames1.weebly.com and after I got home from vacation, it wouldn't let me login to my account yang69096@gmail.com. It just returns me to the login screen without saying inccorrect password or username. Also, when I tried to reset the password, I get the email with no link. But when I tried to sign up with the email yang69096@gmail.com there was a existing account. Please help

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hi @oddblaster Unfortunately, it looks like the account was closed due to a violation of our terms of service. You can read more about our ToS here: https://www.weebly.com/terms-of-service

Message 8 of 7

I have the same problem. I had a simple blog where I posted photos I took by myself (I have raw files). I'm sure I didn't break any rules. I wasn't contacted or tried to solve the problem. And the worst part is, I lost access to my DNS, which I paid you two years in advance. Please sort it out. My login is tolstenkoiv@gmail.com

Message 8 of 7
Square

I'm sorry for the trouble, @Ilya_Tolstenko. We can have the policy team review the account for you. Adam or I will provide a reset password link tomorrow morning after we speak with support. Thanks so much for your patience!

Message 8 of 7

@Bernadette  Unfortunately, I still haven't received  a reset password link

Message 8 of 7

This is my login account aldooriomar@gmail.com. I tried to login even using just my username "aldooriomar" but I am not able to ogin to the Weebly Website now. It just returns me to the login screen without saying anything more and more. Also, when I tried to reset the password, I get the email with no link !
Please can you help me to login as I have many domains like: aldooriomar.weebly.com and bakromar.weebly.com etc.

What should I do now please ?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Regards,
Omar

Message 8 of 7
Square

Sorry for the troubles, @aldooriomar I checked with support and they advised you just need to reset the password (to a brand new one, never used in system) and then you will be able to log in. 

https://www.weebly.com/reset

Message 8 of 7