x

Contact Form - Email

I have tested the contact form with multiple emails. I am not receiving any notifications to the Gmail account attached to the weebly site.

Help

M

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76
Square

Hey @Studio417! They're probably getting filtered as spam, so I'd recommend checking your spam folder to see if they ended up there.  Google will sometimes also delay the delivery of contact form emails for me, so it might also just take a little longer to get delivered.

Message 2 of 77

Hi, Adam

I am facing the same problem with the contact form submission. I get the notification on the app that a contact form has been submitted but I have not received the contact form emails. It has been 6 days since the first submission. I have checked my spam folder.

Thanks for your help with this issue.

Message 3 of 77

Hi (again),

I was looking at the wrong email. I received an email notification that a contact form has been submitted but all that is shown is the email address associated with the submission and not the name or comment, both of which are required prior to submission. I would appreciate any help or advisment that could be offered.

-alexis

Message 4 of 77

Hey there! Sorry for the trouble. What page is the form on?

Message 5 of 77

Hi Adam,

Where can I look to see what email my contact forms are going to??  

Thank you,

Deb

Message 11 of 77
Square

Welcome to the Community, @dsullivan4477!

Navigate to the page that has your form in the website editor, then click on the form and look at your form options. You should see the email being used with the form there.

Message 11 of 77

I'm having this same problem on my new site.  I can only view entries by going into the Edit in Weeby.  The View form doesn't even show a place to input my associated Gmail.  No emails in my spam etc.

Message 11 of 77
Square

Hi, @MoveFitRicki.

It's counter-intuitive, but click on the "Edit Site" link on the left side navigation of the dashboard. This won't open the site editor and will instead expand a menu. Click on "overview" under that, then click on the form entries option.

Message 11 of 77

I'm having trouble getting my contact form submissions to route to my email.

I cannot solve this after hours...and following directions here.

Help please, Trevor

This is for my TrevorYoungberg.com site

Message 11 of 77

Hi Adam.  I've got exactly the same problem. Tried sending message to myself via the contact form, but it didn't arrive and it's not in the spam box.

Stan

Message 11 of 77

I have got the same problem. Found a lot of messages on weebly and no notification in Gmail. Been like that for months.

Message 12 of 77
Square

@stanshear wrote:

Hi Adam.  I've got exactly the same problem. Tried sending message to myself via the contact form, but it didn't arrive and it's not in the spam box.

Stan

Have you gotten any yet @stanshear! Gmail is slow to delivery form emails for me compared to other email providers.

Message 13 of 77

Hi Adam, I also having the same problem, tested 3 emails from my website enquiry and have not received one to my email address.This email address is a personal one using the same as my website address (ie not yahoo or gmail etc), so all junk and same go directly to my inbox....... any advice? Thanks Ana

Message 14 of 77
Square

Hey @Ana! In your case it looks like you unsubscribed from emails from us at some point, so that would stop all emails from Weebly from being sent to you (including form entries).  I can re-subscribe if you want so you'll get any future form entries.

Message 15 of 77

Hey Adam,

Is what you're saying that if we unsubscribe from getting Weebly marketing/informational emails that it also unsubscribes us from Contact notification emails?  This would be absurd.  Since I am also not getting notifications for contact form submissions, would you please check that I am also not unsubscribed from receiving them?  Thank you. Alicia

Message 16 of 77
Square

It doesn't look like either your account email address nor that used with the contact form on your site are unsubscribed.  Can you check the spam folder for the email address you used? I'd bet they got filtered as spam.

Message 17 of 77

Hi There,

I am currently facing the same contact form email problem. Have not received an email query to my email on the contact form. Nothing in our spam folder and its been 5 days since the first query was lodged.

Can you please advise?

Message 18 of 77

If the emails are not in your spam/junk or trash folder, try adding the email address no-reply@weebly.com as a known contact inside of your email.

Adding our sending email address (no-reply@weebly.com) as a known contact should prevent your email provider from blocking the incoming emails or sending them to spam.
Message 19 of 77

Thanks. I was having the "disappearing email" problem and adding Weebly as a contact worked.

Message 20 of 77

We are having the same problem. Please can you check to see if thepaperparlor@gmail.com has unsubscribed. If it has please can you resubscribe us so we can get emails from our new site?  Thank you!!

Message 21 of 77