x

Contact Number

Is there a UK contact number?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

My apologies we do not have a UK specific contact number but our US toll free number is 1-844-493-3259. If you are looking to avoid international charges you might want to check out any apps that allow for you to call using a wi-fi connection. 

Message 2 of 22

Hi eakeller

I am trying to contact from Spain as well using Skype and I cannot get through the dial options. 

Weebly charged me a year without any permission via Paypal, the subscription was off in my account. I sent more than three tickets via "chat" and email, one of them included my mobile phone number, and those contact services do not seem to work either. Any real way to contact you, guys?

Jose Piñero

Message 3 of 22
Square

The most recent charge in the account tied to your Community profile is for a renewal of education Pro in October, @joepinetreebush. Is that the charge you're referencing, or is it for something else?

Message 4 of 22

I was charged 42,34 via Paypal just yesterday. I do not have a subscription.Trying to contact you using different ways. No succes!

Could you please sort it out? I would need my money back

Message 5 of 22
Square

The Weebly account tied to your Community profile has two services, a domain name and Pro subscription. Both have auto-renew off and will expire; neither of these is the charge you have, though.

I did a little digging and found another account of under an email address that starts with 21002631.edu@. This also had a subscription for Ed pro and was the charge you got. I've refunded that back to you and removed the service for you.

Message 6 of 22

Thank you Adam.

This is an account I opened last year for EOI Aracena in Huelva (Spain) and I made the first payment because I was working as an Administrator there. It is not my responsability anymore but I admit that I should have changed the payment to non-subscription on that account and I completely forgot.

Best regards

Message 7 of 22

Hi again Adam!

If you could be so kind to take notes of the details and delete my last message for safety reasons I would really appreciate it.

Best regards

Message 8 of 22
Square

No problem, @joepinetreebush. I've edited your post to remove that info. I also removed your billing info from their account, as well as reactivated the service and changed the expiration date to February next year. This way they won't need to pay for it right now during the holiday season, and it will automatically contact them about the renewal in February.

Message 9 of 22

Hello

My website (www.trumpet.ie) is not loading. My account ID is 21670238. 

I have tried to go on CHATS twice but the I got dis-connected both times because I was idle. I was not idle the second time, kept writing you, but no answer from you. 

Please, please, please get my website up and running again asap! I had not checked it for nearly 3 weeks so it could have been down all this time, and my business depends on it.

Can you contact me about this please, so that I know that you have received this email?

If nothing happens soon enough I might have to issue a formal complaint. But as I have been happy with Weebly for a long time I would like for you to just sort it and then we can forget about it….

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

May
Message 14 of 22
Square

Thanks for posting about it, @MaySiv. Can you try publishing your website again?

Message 14 of 22

Hello. I just tried to publish it again. But it is still not working....!! It is the www.trumpet site. What can be done??? Thanks.

Message 14 of 22
Square

Thanks for trying that. Do I have permission to try and publish?

Message 14 of 22

Desperately trying to contact Weebly.  My emails are not being delivered, but Contact Centre will only accept my website email - WHICH IM NOT RECEIVING EMAILS THROUGH 

Please please can you contact me via lucycropper@aol.com.  This is URGENT.  

THansk so much 

Message 14 of 22
Square

Hi @lucypole Sorry for the trouble with this! It looks like you are using email through a third party? Are you able to log into the Weebly account and verify you are using the correct MX records? I'm only seeing one listed and usually there should be two. 

Message 15 of 22

Hi,

My name is Aniela and my friend and I have www.queenstreetart.school.co.uk at weebly. Unfortunately there is a

a defect in section contact us. People are not able to email us trouhg contact us. If you tape any name it shows inccorect information? Could you sort this out please? 

Regards,

Aniela

Message 18 of 22
Square

Sorry for the troubles, @anielaqueenst. It looks like your form was using an email box instead of a text box. I've fixed it for you, though. Can you please publish the site and check the form again? 

Message 18 of 22

I can no longer access my weebly website. All I get is error 404

How can I restore it?

Message 23 of 22
Square

Hi @sharonr I don't see any sites in your account. Can you please post the url? Thanks! 

Message 23 of 22

How do I find my url?
Message 23 of 22

I am still having problems accessing my website. I took your advice and upgraded my account with you. I paid £48 for two years and I understand I would be entitled to a year's domain. My domain is currently with GoDaddy and I actually spoke to a human being who advised me to contact you. I'd love to speak to a Weebly employee. I feel frustrated about this. Meanwhile I'm losing customers!

Message 23 of 22