x

Customer Services Contact email

HI - has anyone had luck getting a response from the weebly customer service email? I've sent off 3 emails and haven't received a response. I'm questioning whether anyone is receiving them? Alex

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50

HI Everyone, rather than commenting on customer service, I guess I can ask my questions to the community here.... 

Appreciate any input on the following:

- any recommendations on how I can have my social media posts visible on my website? I'm imagining a dynamic feed of my real-time tweets updating on the main page.

- I want to build an additional page with a user name and log in feature. HOw can i do this?

- In this page, I want to have 1) Q&A chat function and 2) a feed of multimedia resources (videos, links, articles, blog posts etc) where users can comment. Which resource should I use to do this?

- when i look at the google apps tab on the main page, it takes me to 'emails'. I see the 2 websites I registered with WEebly, however I don't use these addresses (I use one i bought via google) and I don't know where the email addresses listed there are directed to (because the have the suffix of the unused web addresses). Is this something I need to tidy up in order to ensure web email's reach me correctly? 

- I can't see the details for the upgrade options - where can i see the difference between the Performance and Business level upgrades?

Many thanks - 

Alex

(newby)

Message 2 of 51
Square

To get in touch via email, make sure you're using this form to submit a ticket:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 3 of 51

Thanks Adam, yes I have used this form 3 times and not received a response.... or even a request ticket or automated email. Can you help to get me set up with someone to walk through the questions i have above?

Regards,

Alex

Message 4 of 51

Hey there Alex! Sorry for the confusion. We haven't received anything from your account email here yet.

To answer a few of your questions here:

Having a live feed of social media posts may be something you'd want custom code to handle. Most social media will provide pre-made code like that, which you can load into a Custom HTML element on your site to display.

Where comparing features is concerned, our pricing page here may be a good start.

For your members-required page, are you looking to alter the login page itself, or to create a page where users need to log in to access it?

Message 5 of 51

Thanks Queso. Regarding the members page, I'm looking to create a page where users need to log in to access it. Then I want a Q&A and multi-media option on that page. Thanks,
Alex
Message 6 of 51
Square

Our membership features should work great for that page, and you can add any kind of content to it that you want (including widgets and apps from the App Center):

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/203859386-Membership-Limiting-Page-Visibility-to-Members

Message 7 of 51

Hi Adam, I have a G Suite registered/paid for with Weebly.  My email stopped working so I tried to log into the G Suite Console.  It told me to contact Weebly.  The only way I can contact Weebly is by logging in.  I can't log in because Weebly is asking me to re-set my password.  I can't re-set my password, because I don't have access to my emails.  Therefore this is my last resort.  Could you please help me get in contact with someone at Weebly who can help me fix my email issue?  Thank you.

Message 8 of 51

HAHA!  I couldn't even post that without logging in to a TOTALLY DIFFERENT UNRELATED ACCOUNT!  My prior post relates to admin@tigercommon.com.

Message 9 of 51

Also - every time I've tried to call Weebly, becuase I'm on opposite timezones, it says they are closed.  Just to put icing on my very angry and upset cake.

Message 10 of 51
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @CBuz. It's unfortunate that your account using the email address that expired. Do you have access to the email address that was originally used for the account? It started with em@.

Message 11 of 51

Thank you for getting back to me Adam!  We do have access to that email you mentioned - what do I do from here to get our email admin@tigercommon.com back up and running?

Message 12 of 51
Square

It looks like our Customer Success team is helping with some solutions for that, so you should hear back soon from them. Sorry for the trouble!

Message 13 of 51

Hey Adam, I just registered and paid for Weebly Connect Site 1 year but I have unsubscribed the following hour realising that it didn't change the domain of my current website. In order for that to happen I would have to paid additional and I can't afforde it. I would like to know if I could get a refund in regards to my case? 

Message 16 of 51
Square

Hi @therebee It looks like someone was able to help you out with the refund already. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks! 

Message 16 of 51

I cannot use the support ticket system as it relates to an email address that IS NOT WORKING for some reason.  Please provide me with another way to contact Weebly (from the UK) 

THank you 

Message 16 of 51
Square

Hi @lucypole I just responded to your other post, but can you please confirm if you have access to the account? Do you also have the mx records for the email service you use? Thanks! 

Message 17 of 51

The page isn't loading. I'm having problems editing my site, as in the editor won't load. I've tried using the support but the support page won't load either.

Message 20 of 51
Square

Sorry to hear you are having trouble loading the editor and help center! What browser are you currently using? Can you try opening the page in a different browser in private/incognito mode?

Message 20 of 51

I haven't either! It is so annoying!!!

Message 20 of 51

Hello ZZ! Sorry for the stress. The email response would not be immediate, it can take a bit of time. Where live support is concerned, you may want to try live chat support through the same page.

Our team will be able to go into more detail about the issue via email, but in this case, they should be able to clear things up for you without any worry over expiration.

Message 21 of 51