x

Favicon doesn't show

I found another identical problem posted on here from last year,  with the favicon not showing, and the response was to try a different browser and/or give it some time to show.  I've tried three different browsers and it's not showing on any of them.  It shows in the Settings, it uploaded just fine, so I don't know why it's not popping up. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @CFG

What's the address of your website?

Thanks,

Message 2 of 5

Hi Mark,

It's www.crossfit-galveston.com  Thanks for any help Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5

Hi @CFG,

On my laptop and my mobile I can see an icon, but it is too small to read. I can't tell what it is so I'm not sure that it's what you are wanting. I've taken screenshots to show what I can see. If that is what you want it might be worth rehreshing your browser and or clearing the cache because those two things can interfere with your view of the latest version of your website.

Can I suggest you look at creating a simple logo that just has CFG or something clearer so people can quickly identify the icon. I couldn't see a logo anywhere on the site to compare with your favicon.

I hope this helps.

imageLaptop view (Chrome)

imageMobile view

Message 4 of 5

Mark,

Thank you for your help.  That is the favicon - I'll try clearing the cache again. 

Have a great day Smiley Happy

Lana

Message 5 of 5