x

How do I get rid of the "Proudly Powered by Weebly" weebly ad link at the bottom of my site?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

How do I get rid of the "Proudly Powered by Weebly" samp at the bottom of my site?

Message 1 of 20
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hey @JohnSmith! Once you've upgraded your site to a plan that supports editing the footer, follow the instructions of our help article on removing or changing the footer.

For Square Online sites, see the article in the Square Support site on changing the footer in Square Online.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Square

Best Answer

Hey @JohnSmith! Once you've upgraded your site to a plan that supports editing the footer, follow the instructions of our help article on removing or changing the footer.

For Square Online sites, see the article in the Square Support site on changing the footer in Square Online.

Message 2 of 20

I have a starter package and the text still appears at the bottom of the page. What should I do? I am pretty sure I have ordered the starter package because it is in my order history. Thanks.

Message 3 of 20

I managed to solve that, no help needed, thanks!

Message 4 of 20

Message 5 of 20
Square

Hi @carlostecson

If you are on a Starter plan or higher all you need to do is click inside the footer area. You will be able to change the format and save. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 20

I am on s Starter Plan but when I try to change the Weebly footer it says that this feature is not available for me. Has your policy changed?

Message 7 of 20
Square

Which site are you working on, @Ask_Sam? I see your Starter service assigned to one of your 4 sites, and that site is the only site where you'd be able to edit the footer.

Message 8 of 20

Hi @Adam,

Thanks for your reply. I only have one active (published) site as far as I know and that's the one without the weebly name. Is my starter account not assigned to that?

Message 9 of 20
Square

It seems like the Starter service is assigned to a different site in your account other than the site that is using a custom domain name. I'm assuming that the site with your domain is the one you would want to remove the footer from. If that's the case I can move over the subscription to that site so you can edit the footer.

Message 10 of 20

Yes, please, that would be great. Thank you!

Message 11 of 20
Square

All done, @Ask_Sam. Let me know if you have any questions!

Message 12 of 20

I have upgraded to a starter as well. I can't see how to get rid of the Weebly pop up. Can't access the footer area.  Please help.
Thanks

Al

www.stellahealth.com.au

Message 13 of 20
Square

Hi there! It looks like you have some custom code that is interfering. Can you please click on Pages>Page Name>SEO and remove the code? After you publish again you should be good to go. 

Message 14 of 20

Hi Adam,

I'm having the same issue, already upgraded and it's still showing Weebly Logo.

Can you remove the Weebly Logo from our site.

issfschools.com

Thank you!

Message 17 of 20
Square

Hi @webadminschools It looks like you have upgraded to the Connect plan which only allows you to connect a personal domain name. In order to access more features (like editing the footer) you will need to upgrade to the next highest plan. Thanks!

Message 17 of 20

i am having the same problem with the footer, and i have a pro plan already.

Message 21 of 20
Square

Hi @bankonit9 What is the name of your site, please? 

Message 21 of 20

I am having the same problem with my site. Any help?

www.paulbuono.com

Message 21 of 20
Square Community Moderator

Hey @peb5048,

Please reference Bernadette's answer above on upgrading to the next highest plan to be able to edit the footer for your answer.

Thank you!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 21 of 20