x

How do I login to a site I was invited to?

WHen I click on the "LOGIN" button on the bottom of the LOGIN INVITATION page, nothing happens.  I already have access to another webpage, and can get onto it, but cannot acces or get past the invitation page.  

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Hello, @amkenney!

When you click the invite link, it should take you to a Weebly login page. Here you would log into your current Weebly account or if you don't have one, create a new account. Once logged in, you will see the site that you'd been invited to edit, as a site you contribute to, in your sites list. Select the website in the drop-down menu and click edit site on the right to begin.

If you have trouble, send us the website address you were invited to edit.

Message 2 of 39

It's still not working...the website it
acommunityoflearners.weebly.com

Message 3 of 39

What happens when you click the link?
Have you tried copying the link and pasting it into your browser bar manually?
Message 4 of 39

I just sent you a private message.
Message 5 of 39

Got it and it worked.  I'm in...thanks so much!

Message 6 of 39

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know!

Message 7 of 39

what did you do? its the same problem as mine
Message 10 of 39
Square

Hi @regie26 We have a bug right now that is affecting contributor accounts. Unfortunaltey, I do not have a a timeframe for a resolution, but our engineers are actively working on a fix. 

Message 10 of 39

am not able to login into the website i was invited to edit, is there anyway you can help me and i get to the editing panel
Message 10 of 39
Square

Did you accept the invitation to edit, @wandie? When someone invites you to edit a site, you receive an email to accept the invitation and log into your Weebly account. Once you've done that, the site will show up in the list of sites to edit within your account.

Message 11 of 39

Hey @Adam, im having a similar issue.

Once i click on the invitation link in the email, it takes me to the invitation login page. I entered my name and created a password, but once i click "Get Started" or "Login" nothing happens. 

Is there any resolution to this before i start sending out further invitations to edit the website? My site is Signsandmoreusa.com. 

Thanks! 

Message 12 of 39
Square

@kdrbt

Hey there. Can you try the link again? Or try logging into the account and tell me if you have access to the site you need to edit?

Message 13 of 39

Having the same problem. I was sent an invitation, I went to the log in page, but once I logged in to the same email they sent the invite to, the website does not appear on my dashboard. I can only see a previous website we had worked on together. 

Message 16 of 39
Square

Can you have the site owner re-invite you, @Adri1? There was a bug with this that our engineers fixed, but you'll probably need to be invited again.

Message 16 of 39

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I clicked on the link and tried to log in to my account, but the login button wouldn't work. I copied and pasted the link into my search bar, and it brought me to the website, but I couldn't edit it at all.

Message 16 of 39
Square

Sorry about that, @Hannah030. Our engineers are working on fixing that, so hopefully it should be working for you soon.

Message 17 of 39

Thank you. It's working now Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 39
Square

Good to hear! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 39

http://sreesaikkenterprises.weebly.com/contact.html

I want to delete this website, but unable to login and delete. Please advice me.

Message 20 of 39

Hi Robin,

Sorry for this cross-posting. I'm experiencing a similar problem. I am invited to edit the site: http://viettesol.weebly.com/ but unable to see it in the site list.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Tien

Message 21 of 39