x

How to also display categories in a blog post?

I know we can define categories for a blog post through "POST OPTIONS", but that is only changing the category widget in the sidebar and does not make categories display in the blog post.

How to also display categories in a blog post?

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

There isn't an automatic way to do that right now, @EthanTaylor. You could add text links to category pages to the bottom of a post with a paragraph element, although you'd need to do that for each post you make.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Best Answer

There isn't an automatic way to do that right now, @EthanTaylor. You could add text links to category pages to the bottom of a post with a paragraph element, although you'd need to do that for each post you make.

Message 2 of 9

@Adam, I see. Thank you.

Message 3 of 9
Square

This is probably another good one to post on Vote on Features, too - I could definitely see this being handy for people.

Message 4 of 9

HOW CAN WE VOTE ON THIS FEATURE Smiley Happy I'd love this option!

Message 5 of 9
Square

Message 6 of 9

I have got the same problem, but I don't know how to put a link , and what this link looks like..

I put it at the end of my post and then? what do I write? To connect it with the word listed in "Categories"?  Thanks for your answer.. 

Message 7 of 9

Hello ARa! You should be able to make a regular link via text, image, or button, using the URL listed when you click the Category in question on the live site.

Message 8 of 9

Thank you, but how do we actually set up the category pages?

Message 9 of 9