x

I can not publish with error message: kr-guesthouse.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Hello.
I purchased "PRO" on May 25, 2018 and I had paid amount of $144 included domain (kr-guesthouse.com) price. And I knew that it can be connected with domain automatically if I purchase domain via Weebly's domain register tool.

I have completed edit my homepage on September 21 2018, and tried to publishing it last night, but I failed and failed result is as follow.

"This site can’t be reached
kr-guesthouse.com’s server IP address could not be found. "

I don't know what's problem.
I had made sure that SSL is switched to "Enabled" just from the state of "Not Enabled" after published, but now I can make sure it returned to state of "Not Enabled" again.

I purchased Domain from Weebly by myself. I did not purchased Domain elsewhere. That's why, I can not send message of the domain setting related instruction to registrar, because I don't have any other registrar such as Google, GoDaddy etc., I purchased domain from Weebly when I buy the Weebly plan of "PRO"
Thanks and Regards.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Sorry for the troubles, @chungi-hong. Were you able to get this sorted out? It looks like your site is up and running. 

Message 2 of 4

First off, thank you so much for your reply.

My domain credit was expried because I didn't used it. That's why, suppoter have issued new credit for my domain so that I can register it. Thank you so much again and have a nice day.

Message 3 of 4
Square

Awesome! Thanks for updating us. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4