x

I can't find my website. How do I access my site so I can edit it?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

I have not accessed my website for about 6 months and forgot the url.  I thought it was the name of website followed by /admin or /edit.   Help - sorry for such a stupid question.

I will write it down in the future.

Marlene

Message 1 of 133
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

If you don't see your website in your account after logging in, try the following:

1. Click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left, and scroll through the list of sites on the left.

2. If you see your website, click on it. This will reload the dashboard selected on the site you want to edit.

Note: If you are in onboarding after logging in (asked to choose a theme or a type of site you want to make), go ahead and follow the steps of that until you are in the website editor, then exit the editor to go back to the dashboard and follow the steps above.

If you still don't see your site, log out, then submit a request to our support team using our Account Recovery form.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 133
132 REPLIES 132
Square

Best Answer

If you don't see your website in your account after logging in, try the following:

1. Click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left, and scroll through the list of sites on the left.

2. If you see your website, click on it. This will reload the dashboard selected on the site you want to edit.

Note: If you are in onboarding after logging in (asked to choose a theme or a type of site you want to make), go ahead and follow the steps of that until you are in the website editor, then exit the editor to go back to the dashboard and follow the steps above.

If you still don't see your site, log out, then submit a request to our support team using our Account Recovery form.

Message 2 of 133

Thank you!  Editing so many website it gets confusing.

Message 3 of 133
Square

That's ok! Hopefully it's less confusing now. If you have any other questions feel free to post again. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 133

I can not get past all the domain spaces to get to my website. Can you help?
Message 7 of 133
Square

Hi @weebly123 Can you post a screenshot of what you are talking about? Thanks!

Message 7 of 133

hello,

how do i access my website from siteguard everytime i log in weebly it refuses to give me access i want to upgrade i dont know how to do it

Message 9 of 133
Square

Hi @suzan I have not heard of that error, but you will definitely want to reach out to Siteground directly. We don't have access to your account since it is hosted on their servers. https://www.siteground.com/contact_us.htm

Message 9 of 133

I don't have an email and password page. Weebly.com brings me to create & build

Message 9 of 133
Square

Hi @litann Can you try this link: https://www.weebly.com/login

Message 10 of 133

me too!  Even the link takes me there.  Ug - frustrating.

Message 13 of 133
Square

What is the address of the site you want to edit, @queenmaney?

Message 13 of 133

This just takes me to the create a web site but NO WHERE do I see a login

Message 17 of 133

This just leads you back to the 2 boxes asking how you eant to create a sit4. There is NO login. How do I get to my sit4 to be able to edit?

Message 17 of 133

This just leads you back to the 2 boxes asking how you eant to create a sit4. There is NO login. How do I get to my sit4 to be able to edit?

Tags (1)
Message 17 of 133
Square

Can you please confirm the full url of the site you are trying to access? Thanks! 

Message 17 of 133

me too! Cannot get onto login page. Help!!
Message 19 of 133
Square

Hi @dld This thread is pretty old. What happens when you try to login to your account? 

Message 19 of 133

Adam i cannot edit my site eventhough i paid

Message 19 of 133

Hi @mangala,

Sorry for the error, please try to login now. It should work. I have removed the overdue business trial for you and left your paid plan on there. 

Message 20 of 133

i can not get to    the page to enter my username or password . ive tried and tried .   

Message 24 of 133