x

I can't log in to my site

I can't log in to edit my site.  I click on the email I have used since I registered it and it comes up a blank page.  My site is [URL removed for security purposes]

Please send me a link to log in to edit my site.  thanks  

my email is    [email removed for security purposes] 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Hi @jimpendergrass,

I'll reach out by email to help get this resolved. 

Note to everyone - it's best not to share login info on the forums.

Message 2 of 22

need help getting into teacher acc

Message 3 of 22

debbie58, I've emailed you to get more info. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 22

I can not log in either.  When I go to weebly I only get what is shown below.  I am just trying to sign in and edit my site:  

What kind of website would you like to create?
We'll provide you with the right tools to get started
I just need a website
I need a website with an online store
Message 13 of 22
Square

Can you post a link to your url? 

Message 13 of 22

Hi

I cannot login to my site:   tplocust.weebly.com

Also, the site has been reporting all week that the page "does not exist"

Please help

Message 13 of 22
Square

Thanks for reaching out, @Tplocust I'm checking in with support and will update you as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Message 13 of 22

Hi 

I can't login into my website - please could you check for me what's going on with this? It just keeps asking me to make a new one. The URL is https://bethhopkins.weebly.com/

Thanks 

Message 13 of 22
Square

Hi @BHwebsite. It looks like you are logging into the wrong account. Can you please try logging in with the email that begins with bethhopkinsart@@

Message 13 of 22

Same problem.

Can anyone suggest an alternative to weebly that is not so f____ up with stupid monetization ploys?

Message 13 of 22
Square

Hi there. It looks like you are logged into an account that was created 8 days ago. Can you please confirm the full url of the site you are trying to edit? It sounds like you may have made an extra account by mistake. 

Message 13 of 22

Hi Brodie, I'm having the same problem.  I had to create this username so it would let me post here since my actual account won't login for any purposes.  Can you email me as well? 

weebly url:  lansingforhaiti.com

Thank you

Message 13 of 22

Hello Filipiak18!

I've gone ahead and sent you a private message with the details.

Message 14 of 22

Hai,
I think i have the same problem. I try to download my export file. And it required me to enter my email and password. I thought I forgot my password since I have tried to key in the password and it kept telling me that either the user name or password is wrong. So I tried to reset my password. Yet, it said my email is not registered. Please kindly help.

Message 15 of 22

Hey there DINV! If the password reset doesn't recognize your email, you may have a different one associated with your account. You'll want to contact support at hc.weebly.com directly, so they can help sort things out in detail.

Message 16 of 22

Please send me a link to log in my website Foundation for Educational Loan Services (FELS)

Regards,

Jeddlee S. Kinnii

Executive Director

FELS

Email: ---------

Message 17 of 22
Square

To log into any Weebly account, you'll go to weebly.com and click on the log in link at the top. If you're not sure what email address you used for the account that has your site, contact our support team and they can help:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 18 of 22

how do I .log into MY SITE?????

Message 19 of 22

Hello 2280505! You should be able to log into the editor with any site once you're logged into your account, and change through sites with the arrow button by the site name. What issues are you seeing doing so there?

Message 20 of 22

sir i can't login my website https//:nutritionenough@weebly.com
Message 21 of 22