x

I cant find the "Apps" button in "Build"

Here is my problem pic : http://ppt.cc/i01XT 

I really need your help in solving this problem. Thank you so much! 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Hello, and welcome! Sorry for the stress.

The reason you wouldn't be seeing the Apps section there is that the account is an Education account, which doesn't have access to the App Center. You'd need to have a standard account to make use of them.

Message 2 of 15

Hi there! thank you for your reply.

May I know do I need to pay if I wish to have the standard account? and will my data being stored/remained if I changed my education account to standard account? 

Thank you!

Message 3 of 15
Square

You won't need to pay anything to use a standard account, and all you content will be intact.  If you had set up any classes or students you won't be able to use those, though.

Message 4 of 15

Dear Adam,

Can you please help me to change my account from "educational" to "standard" account? so i can use the apps from the app center.

Thank you so much!

Message 5 of 15
Square

I've converted your account for you, @KevinYek. You might need to log out and log back in to see the change. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 15

can u change my account to standard

Message 7 of 15
Square

No problem, @RAHULS. I've converted your account to a standard account.

Message 8 of 15

I wish this was made clearer elsewhere. I just spent an hour trying to figure out how to access the app feature and finally stumbled upon this - which explains my situation exactly. I'm also on an Education account. I'd like to be changed to a standard account, please. Thank you. I don't have any classes set up or students using my sites so, so long as my 2 websites themselves do not change, all is go!

Thanks.

Message 9 of 15
Square

Sorry for the confusion, @Nonbirira. Everything with your site remains intact as a standard account. I've converted you over now, so if you log in via Weebly.com you should have access to the App Center now.

Message 10 of 15

Will the education account ever have access to the Apps button?

Message 14 of 15

http://sailingdeusa.com

Goodday. I think I may have the same problem. I too do not have an, "Apps@, button under, "build". Can you please change the site to standard for me too?

Message 14 of 15
Square

Hi @DerekW It actually looks like you are using Weebly through a third party hosting company. You will have to confirm with them if they allow access to the app center, although based on what you are describing it doesn't sound like they do. 

Message 14 of 15

Hello,

Can you please help me to change my account from "educational" to "standard" account? so i can use the apps from the app center.

Thank you so much!

Fiordaliza

Message 16 of 15
Square

I've converted your account to a standard account, @IS206b. You'll need to refresh to see that, but you shouldn't need to do anything else.

Message 16 of 15