x

Is there a limit to number of pages I can add?

[Note: The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

Is there a limit to the number of pages Weeby free allows? What about the "starter" level?

Message 1 of 89
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

There's no limit on the number of pages you can have on any plan with a site built using the classic Weebly drag-and-drop website editor, including Starter. Note that there is a page limit for sites built using the Square Online editor. Since it's designed more for online stores rather than traditional websites, most of the pages are auto-generated as part of the store so it's not likely this would be an issue.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 89
88 REPLIES 88
Square

Best Answer

There's no limit on the number of pages you can have on any plan with a site built using the classic Weebly drag-and-drop website editor, including Starter. Note that there is a page limit for sites built using the Square Online editor. Since it's designed more for online stores rather than traditional websites, most of the pages are auto-generated as part of the store so it's not likely this would be an issue.

Message 2 of 89

Hi Adam,

My plan says that I have a 10 page limit. Is this a mistake?

Jordan

Message 3 of 89

Hello Jordan! If you're seeing that message currently, you may want to contact support to see about clearing up the situation.

Message 4 of 89

Thanks, I'll do that.

Message 5 of 89

We are getting this message on student accounts.  It seems to limiting them to 5 pages.

Message 6 of 89
Square

Student sites are a little different and are limited to a set number of pages; you can increase that if you upgrade your account to Education Pro, though.

Message 7 of 89

Hi,

I'm also on the free plan and weebly seems to be limiting me to 10 pages. Is this correct? Or is it still free to have unlimited pages? 

Thank you!

Message 8 of 89
Square

Hi there,

The accounts are limited to 10 sites per account, but you should be able to add more than 10 pages. Are you creating standard pages? There was recently a change that limits you to 10 blog pages.. Perhaps that is what you talking about?

Message 9 of 89

Hi Bernadette, 

Thanks for your response. 

I did not know about the blog pages limit. 

However, I was referring to standard website pages. 

This is what it says on my weebly builder:

"The Free plan is limited to 10 pages. Please upgrade to add more."

Thanks for your help!

Message 10 of 89
Square

Hmm.. interesting. What is your domain name?

Message 11 of 89

ShiuanButler.com 

Thanks!

Message 12 of 89

Oh I guess it's shiuanbutler.weebly.com !

Message 13 of 89
Square

No problem, @shiuanb. Can you refresh and try again? You shouldn't get prompted to upgrade now.

Message 14 of 89

Wow, you all have been amazing! Getting back to me over the new year weekend like this. I SO appreciate it! Yes, it totally works now!

Message 15 of 89
Square

No problem! Glad to hear that it's working for you! 

Message 16 of 89

I am also reciving this limit, is there any fix or do I need to directly contact support. Thanks!

Message 17 of 89
Square

Hey Smiley Happy

Which website is giving you the error?

Message 18 of 89

Sorry for the delayed responce, the site that is getting the limit is https://bostonts.weebly.com

Message 19 of 89
Square

Sorry for the delay, @Sorcerer - if you refresh you shouldn't see that message now.

Message 20 of 89

Thank you so much for the help! 

Tags (1)
Message 21 of 89