x
Square

Meet the Maker: The Lions Pack this Friday

Join us live on FB for Weebly's Meet the Maker Friday at 11AM PST. We'll intro you to Jeff & Nakelle, from TheLionsPack.com and ask how they took their vegan cookie dough from an idea in the kitchen to more than a million dollar a year business on their Weebly site. Ask your marketing questions- or really any questions- to these two fellow entrepreneurs!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

I would like to know what's going on with my account.

I purchased a domain name and a sight package on the same date.

It so happened I was automatically billed for a new subscription of that same sight package when it was not due.

I am not getting good service communicating via eMail with Weebly support, so I thought I would try getting some answers here.

Message 2 of 16
Square

Hi @dddim The last charge I see if for your Pro service for the website www.dannydanieldimauro.ca but you also have Starter service on www.canadianartsales.ca

Is this correct?

Message 3 of 16

please i need ur help 

i forget the E-mail and password for my site in weebly

what can i do to get it

Message 4 of 16
Square

What is the address of your site, @mohamed2018?

Message 5 of 16

@mohamed2018 wrote:

please i need ur help 

i forget the E-mail and password for my site in weebly

what can i do to get it

There will be a option of forget password. Do it will surely solve your problem

Message 7 of 16

Me can not Add my mobile no to my website .....???

can you help out sir ...?????

email me .. ------

Message 7 of 16
Square

I'm not sure what you mean, @CrativeAds. Are you having trouble logging into your account with one of our mobiel apps?

Message 8 of 16

sir weebly site asking Please Verify Your Weebly Account .... puting mobile no from india ...

showing massage The number you have entered is not eligible for use...how slove this problem ..????

https://www.weebly.com/editor/main.php#/

Message 9 of 16

Look I am very upset with you all right now!  It has to do with taking out $37.80 out of my bank account!  I don't know how or why you did this but I am not happy! I don't feel that you all are doing anything to help me for that kind of price!  This is a total rip off!

I have not sold anything on this site!  I would like my money back in my account and close out my store totally!

Have a nice day.

Glenda 

Message 10 of 16
Square

That charge was for the renewal of your one month Business subscription, @Glenda-. Did you no longer want that service? If not I can cancel it and refund the charge for you.

Message 11 of 16

Thank you! Weebly is so helpful answering my many questions.

Message 13 of 16

wow
Message 14 of 16

Can you suggest software to download video from youtube other than tubemate.
Message 15 of 16

I've been researching an E-commerce platform for a few weeks. I counted on several like Spotfy, Ecwid, Woocomerce, bicommerce, squarespace, Wix and chooses Weebly to create an online supermarket for a customer. I use the Buidlerall platform and I have an application platform.
But the vanity and ego of the German directors of Weebly, who leave them in the comfort zone, is not concerned with the support of the support, which is one of the worst I have ever seen.
And a detail that makes a big difference the platform is unable to integrate with the catalogs of the facebook store. A detail that you are not worried about and that make a big difference to who sells the products. Since users achieve more success using the weebly platform, this could lead to your success as well.
All platforms I researched have integration with the facebook catalog store, although Weebly doesn’t care about that and is in the opposite direction, but it makes a big difference in sales, in this case, you could be among the 3 best platforms in the world or number 1 in the world E-commerce platform, but it is not due to poor management and does not see the need of its customers.
Not being able to integrate the store on facebook and instagram is an abuse.

I keep imagining the thousands of euros that you lose, for not paying attention to customer service and an integration with the facebook store that generates millions for companies all over the world. You are smart for having a great platform and stupid for not doing what a good part of E-commerce platforms are doing. So put smart gentlemen, put this as a priority, and a lot of priority, whether to connect the facebook store and like the instagram.
Wake up, you can be number 1 if you pay attention to the small details.
Integration with the facebook and instagram store for yesterday weebly

I keep imagining the thousand euros that you lose, for not paying attention to customer service and an integration with the facebook store that generates millions for companies all over the world. You are smart for having a great platform and stupid for not doing what a good part of E-commerce platforms are doing. So put smart gentlemen, put this as a priority, and a lot of priority, either to connect the facebook store and like the instagram

Message 16 of 16
Alumni

Sounds like this was a cool event!

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 17 of 16