x

My custom email doesnt log in

Hello, i've registered myself into premium account and i may have a custom email. The thing is that i have it, but i cant login in. Help please!

Thannks in advance.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

There's an option to reset the password for the account on the G Suite tab, @Fiendworks. Try using this to reset the password so you can log in:

Message 2 of 10

I'm still trying @Adam. Reseted my password and still Google doesnt allow me to enter with that mail. It says this:

We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please log in to your Admin Console to enable this service. Learn more

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 10
Square

Can you try doing this in a browser other than the one you normally use?

Message 4 of 10

I can't log it on gmail, even in godaddy.com. Restablished my password and still, it's not problem of the password, i dont know where to login with the mail contact@fiendworks.es @Adam . Do you know where i can login the mail? Every page I try to log in says that they're sending a email verification but i cant log anywhere.

Message 5 of 10
Square

What is the message about sending verification that you are getting?

Message 6 of 10

Google doesn't allow me to enter the mail because i need to verify it in an Admin console. But i cant. Do you know where i have to log in @Adam?

Message 7 of 10
Square

Yes, the Admin console URL follows this format:

https://admin.google.com/INSERTDOMAINNAME/

Replace "INSERTDOMAINNAME" with your domain name and it should load for you.

Message 8 of 10

Thank you @Adam, it works!

Message 9 of 10
Square

That's great!

Message 10 of 10