x

Navigation bar blues

I am having great difficulties with my Navigation Bar. I started out using the Habadasher online store theme, which gave me a central site title and the nav bar underneath it. Somewhere during my first attempts at building, the nav bar has moved to a drop down menu at the top right. I have changed themes several times- all the ones so far that preview with a fixed nav bar also give me the drop menu- and when a theme offers a choice on nav bar settings (eg. Slick) changing those settings don't change anything on my site. I even deleted my account and started again- no change, and then bought a one month Pro upgrade to see if it would improve. So far, no. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello! I went ahead and answered your earlier post, but to reiterate here, it sounds like your menu bar is adapting to your window size. Most themes will do this when they can't display the full bar across the top.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Hello! I went ahead and answered your earlier post, but to reiterate here, it sounds like your menu bar is adapting to your window size. Most themes will do this when they can't display the full bar across the top.

Message 2 of 2