x

Please can someone look at my page?

I've made recent changes plus just finished my first childrens fashion show so i'm hoping that using these proffessional photos will tell you the viewer what my site is about.

I've also checked it on mobile and it flows lovely as this seems to be my main traffic

That said i'd really appreciate feedback please

thanks all

https://www.meclothing-shop.co.uk

Message 1 of 6
2 Best Answers

Best Answer

@meclothing1

Where is the Menu??   Nothing showing up in Chrome and Firefox (latest versions)!!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
Square

Best Answer

This particular theme has a hover change for the font color. The text for Menu is in white until you hover over it or scroll down and then it flips to black. The problem is that the background image is just a white background. If you were to upload an image of a solid color you would be able to see it. I'm assuming this could also be done with custom coding, but I wouldn't be the one to ask about that. Smiley Happy

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

@meclothing1

Where is the Menu??   Nothing showing up in Chrome and Firefox (latest versions)!!

Message 2 of 6
Square

Best Answer

This particular theme has a hover change for the font color. The text for Menu is in white until you hover over it or scroll down and then it flips to black. The problem is that the background image is just a white background. If you were to upload an image of a solid color you would be able to see it. I'm assuming this could also be done with custom coding, but I wouldn't be the one to ask about that. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6

Hi there 

Great point, I used one of Weeblys own themes. This has now been changed. Thank you for the advice

Message 4 of 6

I can see you have put a lot of work into building this website, I think adding a page link list in the footer will help users navigation much more easily. Websites develop over time. 

Message 5 of 6

Do you have an example ? Please Woman Very Happy

Message 6 of 6