x

Product Filtering/Sorting

Hello,

I am wondering if there is any way for visitors to the site to sort products by price or by date added to the site?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

J.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square

Not right now, although this is something that was suggested by other customers and we're considering adding. Great question, @WestJ82!

Message 2 of 15

I am really disappointed that this feature hasnt been added as its a crucial part of easy navigation and good customer experience, for your clients and for our clients.

Is there any update on this all? I am reluctant to relase the site currently due to this issue and really dont want to use another web builder as i would need to transfer all products and really enjoyed using weebly until this point.

Regards

Message 3 of 15
Square

Unfortunately, I don't have any updates about this right now, @ayse. Sorry!

Message 4 of 15

When will you be adding this feature?

I need to build an e-commerce platform where my customers can filter through the products to find something to their specifications rather than scrolling through all of them! 

Message 5 of 15
Square

It's difficult to provide any kind of ETA or timeline on when any specific feature will be added, unfortunately. I can definitely appreciate how this would be helpful, though!

Message 6 of 15

Hi Adam, 

I've read many posts about this, and the answer has been "We're considering" for about a year now. Any idea when???

Message 7 of 15
Square

Unfortunately, it's hard to say what will happen with an idea once it's in consideration. There are a lot of factors that are involved at that point which can affect our decision as well how quickly we add something.

Message 8 of 15

i have the same issue. I need to sort my products by price e.g. low to high, A to Z etc. Nothings seems to be available and had no response from weebly.
Message 9 of 15

We done a product filter like you want, it is embed and is CSS and HTML. You can see it here.

www.parchet-shop.ro

Message 10 of 15

We done a product filter like you want, it is embed and is CSS and HTML. You can see it here.

www.parchet-shop.ro

Message 11 of 15

Hi,

That looks great. What did you use for the coding?

Message 13 of 15

Is there a way to filter our online store's items? I'd like to have our new items added to the top of the page. They're showing up at the bottom.

Message 16 of 15
Square

Hi @K_C It's not possible to filter with the older editor. I've moved your post over to this thread for tracking purposes, and we will post an update if this feature is ever released.

Message 16 of 15

so youre telling me someone asked for this feature 5 years ago and its still not implimented? because i am currently working on building my website and this feature is a must for the kind of design i am using, is there a way to do it?

Message 16 of 15