x

Saving changes not working

So I just got weebly and after picking a theme I want to change the generic picture given to me with my own. When I click edit and change the photo given To me it is stuck at “saving changes 1.” I cannot do anything with this app so far and it is a shame since the app seems fairly easy to use.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

I have been experiencing the same problem...The theme change is not working, images are still not saved and the content does not show. Its all darkness in my website. I wonder what causes this
Message 4 of 15
Square

When I open the site in your account in the editor, it prompts me to pick a theme @Harun1. Is this the site you are having trouble with?

Message 4 of 15
Square

Are you using our iOS app or a mobile browser, @MasterCj? Make sure you use the iOS app on your mobile device as the desktop editor isn't really designed to be used in a mobile browser.

Message 16 of 15

Yes I am using an IOS device with the app. Still not working. 

Message 16 of 15
Square

Hmm... Are you using cellular data or wifi? Try switching from one to the other if you can; I just want to make sure it's not a network issue interrupting saving.

Message 16 of 15

Okay that worked switching my internet on and off. Thank you for your time and help Adam.

Message 16 of 15
Square

Glad to hear that!

Message 16 of 15

It still didn’t work for me can you help please
Message 16 of 15
Square

What changes did you make, @Aaronbc274? Deleting and re-installing the app will probably fix that, but that also may mean that whatever changes you made will be lost.

Message 16 of 15

Your software has been working fine until about two weeks ago. Now, it's having trouble saving changes. They may appear to Submit and be updated on my live website, but later in the day (minutes later or hours) or even days later, the changes revert (to usually improperly sized images).

Message 16 of 15

Hi I need some help!! I am editing my webpage and need to remove/delete some pictures and names. I was able to delete them but I don't believe it's being saved. I open my wepage and those pictures and names are still showing up. Also, I keep getting a message that says "

Select your domain name
https://www.Search
Already own a domain? No problem, connect or transfer it now.

What am I suppose to do here to save my changes!!?? Thank you so much.
Message 16 of 15
Square

Welcome to the Community, @ivrodriguez. Which site are you seeing that with? If you switch to a different browser temporarily, does it work correctly?

Message 16 of 15

I am using  Weebly on my laptop. Changed browsers still not saving image resizing edits. This is a very basic requirement to web design. What is going on?

Message 16 of 15

Same here. It's so frustrating. I have 11 projects going at the moment and I'm not able to save anything. When I switch browsers it works for just ONE action and then stops again.

Message 16 of 15