x

What is EditMySite.com?

I see Weebly store's its images on their, and it creates a duplicate site for us as well on their. I can't login to my Weebly account on it yet it has the same help articles as Weebly?

Message 1 of 55
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

We use editmysite.com to serve files and other content for your site- if you've ever looked in the source code of one of the pages of your site, you've probably noticed that resources are linked to that domain. I don't recommend trying to actually log in or doing anything on the domain; you should only log in and edit on Weebly.com or Square.online.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

editmysite.com is that I know the designer platform of weebly. It is not possible to open your normal Weebly page there. as Weebly uses this for their own software and databases.
Message 2 of 55
Square

Best Answer

We use editmysite.com to serve files and other content for your site- if you've ever looked in the source code of one of the pages of your site, you've probably noticed that resources are linked to that domain. I don't recommend trying to actually log in or doing anything on the domain; you should only log in and edit on Weebly.com or Square.online.

Message 3 of 55

How can I sign up for it?

Message 4 of 55

You sign up for weebly.com -- editmysite.com is apparently a URL used by the Weebly App to manage resources.

Message 5 of 55

It didn't work. I tried making an account with Weebly, and signed into an "editmysite.com" site, and it says the account wasn't found.

Message 6 of 55

Hello Hop! You may want to contact our team, or PM me here, with the email you used to try to log in, and the site in question. We might be able to help clear up what's going on there.

Message 7 of 55

Hi Queso, same thing here. I need to access '<mydomain>.membership.editmysite.com'. Please let me knwo how to proceed. Thank you. Loic

Message 8 of 55
Square

What did you want to use that URL for, @Loic

Message 9 of 55

OMG You play Roblox!

Message 10 of 55

@Hop You play?

Message 11 of 55

Sure enough.

They **bleep** sure expect ME to know what to do with it! AAHH!!!

I click on the email link to "create your first adwords campaign"

and that's the site that I'm supposed to somehow have a password

for?? I've had a weebly website for a long time now, and have never

had a password to "editmysite.com".

Please friggin' help, I'm losing it over here!

Devon

P.S. -- There is no "tips card" on my "site dashboard" like the email

says. The email told me that's where I would find that

non-existant adwords coupon.

Message 12 of 55
Square

The card doesn't display a coupon code now, but it should have a button on it that you can click to get started.

Message 13 of 55

It's not allowing me to access my site's comments and stats area.

I requested an email to reset my passcode hoping that would solve the problem. 

It sent me an email for passcode reset of another Weebly account that isn't mine, but one I have access to as a content editor. 

Message 14 of 55
Square

It might be easier to do a manual reset for you, @femmeflashpoint. Can you submit a ticket to our support team and ask them to reset your password for you?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 15 of 55

Hi Adam,

I've changed my passcode and since then, haven't had any trouble with it. If I do, I'll contact support. My apologies for being so late in seeing this and thank you for the suggestion. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 55
Square

That's ok! Glad to hear you aren't having trouble now. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 55

I am getting melware alerts when I try to open my weebly site editor? editmysite  151.101.29.46

Message 18 of 55
Square

Are you using Malware Bytes, @Links-plus2? I would add editmysite.com to the exclusion list - that domain is used to serve backend resources for the editor.

Message 19 of 55

Yes, there are a few trying to gain access to my system, It would be nice to see a definative list of backend sites that try this backdoor approch userly the rought of viruses and melware.

Message 20 of 55

Is this information transferred via editmysite.com secured and encrypted?  Thank you.

Message 21 of 55