x

lead capture form

Hi, I am ready to run my facebook advert but I wanted to make sure my newsletter form and my lead capture form are working correctly. I have tested both and neither are working. The lead capture form appears sometimes and I filled in the newsletter form as a customer and did not get notified.

Message 1 of 8
2 Best Answers

Best Answer

Sorry and thanks I have worked it out, cheers!

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 8
Square

Best Answer

You can enable SSL for your site so the whole site is protected; go to the Settings tab, click "enable" for SSL, then enter the information in the form.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

They both worked for me when I tested, @livingbhuda:

Message 2 of 8
Square

Check your spam folder - it's possible your email ended up there.

Message 3 of 8

Thanks, I received the email notifying of the new entry to the lead capture form. Though I still can't get lead capture form to pop up looking at my site on 3 different devices including using the browser on my cell phone. The newsletter works ok on the customer side ie you receive automated email with free gift, however I am still getting no notification of this entry at all.This means that a potential customer can go to my site, if the lead capture form does not come up and then they enter their details into the newsletter form , it seems it would be possible for them to get their free gift without me getting their details, thus making a facebook advert, as it is a waste of time. Thank you.

Message 4 of 8

Best Answer

Sorry and thanks I have worked it out, cheers!

Message 5 of 8
Square

Awesome! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8

hi adam i have had agreat responce to my advert giving afree package away however noboy has signed up for it .iam w.ondering if this due to google warning people about sites not having one .I  know my site is secure at shoping cart pay out .but does it bring my site up as being secure on their serch engine and other serch engines if not how can i rectify this .and why dosen't weebly sort this problem out thanks

Message 7 of 8
Square

Best Answer

You can enable SSL for your site so the whole site is protected; go to the Settings tab, click "enable" for SSL, then enter the information in the form.

Message 8 of 8