x

Better landing pages...

Currently I'm using the Store product link as a landing page, such as http://www.oozel.com/store/p150/fvar.com.html  (new page)

I would like more creative input to produce a better landing page. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

@888:  well you are charging $40,000 for a domain name.  I am sure you can afford some creative designer to design you a custom landing page Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 5

Eye is in the beholder. Understand domain names. Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 5

@888:  It is you who need to understand that asking for advice for free to make money does not work.  Hey you can charge whatever you like for a parked domain.

Message 6 of 5

You need to think first how the page should look like. Draw in normal page. Then divide them into segment and continue. The whole web page design is now you think can come up. We started with a default theme for our website DealBites. But we also faced the same, the default theme was not giving a good customer experince to ourselves, then how the customer could be happy with it. 

So we designed DealBites Savings Canvas for better landing page and better customer experice.

Try taking the approach: Draw -> Divide -> Desgin -> Beautify.

Better customer experience brings returning customer. Visit our website and check how we are changing the user experience.

Message 6 of 5