x

FULL VAT INVOICE FOR EU MARKET

URGENT WE NEED VAT INVOICE

Request (5511661)

Dear Weebly Manager

Unfortunetly, invoice for purchase via the Order History not enough for Polish tax office (Poland is EU member)

We need urgently for Polish tax office real Company invoice included:
- our Company full name
- whole Company address
- our VAT numer
- Weebly Company details

Please help us get an invoice. We need it urgently for Tax Office. 

Thank you, Martin Novak
www@di-zet.pl
00 48 501685074

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square

We are unable to provide invoices, unfortunately, @Wiazarka. I know it's not quite the same thing, though you can print receipts from your account page on the orders/purchases tab. I have seen some receipts include VAT, although not all and I'm not sure what would make VAT be included on some and not others.

Message 16 of 15

This is very simple, we never before have any problem with VAT invoice from our international partners (we cooperate with Sweden, Germany, Italy, Netherland for many years). If you cannot make invoice, you can made correction of invoice or re-invoice. For us dont matter, we need just give this to our tax office very fast.

Please see attached invoice on temporary website, we need just fill up, sign, stamp and send us copy back: https://www.foliamaszynowa.pl/temporary.html

Thank you, Martin Novak

www@di-zet.pl 

00 48 501 685 074

Message 16 of 15

Re: FULL VAT INVOICE FOR EU MARKET
This is very simple, we never before have any problem with VAT invoice from our international partners (we cooperate with Sweden, Germany, Italy, Netherland for many years). If you cannot make invoice, you can made correction of invoice or re-invoice. For us dont matter, we need just give this to our tax office very fast.

Please see attached invoice on temporary website, we need just fill up, sign, stamp and send us copy back: https://www.foliamaszynowa.pl/temporary.html

Thank you, Martin Novak

www@di-zet.pl

00 48 501 685 074
Message 16 of 15

Dear Mr. Adam

Just becouse Weebly is EU Vat payer (VAT Number:​EU826021571), you are in charge according to EU tax low to send us VAT Invoice (dont matter when: before or after). You charge us 23% VAT automatically, that means you need to know that you need to send to buyer VAT invoice. This is basics, sorry to say. 

When you not charge 23% VAT, than you don need to send VAT invoices. 

Than we need any way VAT Invoice, to get back VAT from tax office. 

Please see attached invoice on temporary website, you need just fill up, sign, stamp and send us copy back: https://www.foliamaszynowa.pl/temporary.html

Thank you, Martin Novak

www@di-zet.pl 

00 48 501 685 074

Message 16 of 15
Square

If you haven't yet, can you submit a ticket to our support team and let me know the ticket number @MartinNovak? I spoke with a member of our Advanced Tech team who can help you with this. Thanks!

Message 16 of 15

Dear Owijarka,

Your request (5564997) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Paul F (Weebly)

Apr 18, 15:15 PDT

I'm escalating your request to our senior support team for investigation, and they will be following up with you. We appreciate your patience as we look into the matter.

Thank you!
Paul F
Customer Success Advocate

Check out our Help Center for helpful articles or to chat with a live Weebly Customer Success Advocate. You can also find additional resources with our Community.

Owijarka automatyczna

Apr 17, 23:50 PDT

Dear Weebly manager

Just becouse Weebly is EU Vat payer (VAT Number:​EU826021571), you are in charge according to EU tax low to send us VAT Invoice (dont matter when: before or after). You charge us 23% VAT automatically, that means you need to know that you need to send to buyer VAT invoice. This is basics, sorry to say.

When you not charge 23% VAT, than you don need to send VAT invoices.

Than we need any way VAT Invoice, to get back VAT from tax office.

Please see attached invoice on temporary website, you need just fill up, sign, stamp and send us copy back: https://www.foliamaszynowa.pl/temporary.html

Thank you, Martin Novak
www@di-zet.pl
00 48 501 685 074

This email is a service from Weebly. Delivered by Zendesk.

Message 16 of 15
Square

Thanks for doing that - our senior support team should be able to take care of you.

Message 16 of 15

Dear Adam

I hope you have a good day.

Any news about our case (VAT Invoice). This is already 3 weeks.

Thank you, Martin Novak

www@di-zet.pl

00 48 501 685 074

Message 16 of 15
Square

I don't have any news, myself. Have you asked for an update on your ticket? I'm pretty sure the team that would handle that is a smaller, select group so it might take a little longer than a normal ticket for a reply.

Message 16 of 15

Dear Adam,

I hope you have good day in California. Sorry to tell you, but no any news about our issue. You are in business, than I dont need to tell you what this is telling us and other B2B about Weebly customer care....

Thank you, Martin

Message 16 of 15

Hello,
we are deciding to use weebly for our project.

But VAT invoicing in reverse charge mode is bare "must" in EU.

Are you trying to circumvent the rules? I'm going to ask our tax office if this practice is legal.

Due to this weebly is no-go option, at least for now..

-Peter
Message 16 of 15
Square

Sorry to hear that. If you need a vat invoice a member of our senior support team can help you out with that. 

Message 16 of 15

You are hack frauds btw. You need to be selling natural products in California, not doing this. Lol

Message 16 of 15

I don't think it's legal to accept EU customers if you don't charge them 22% VAT if they dont have VAT ID, or give them 0% VAT if they have VAT ID.

I need a clear receipt for 2018, but there's no information on that bill downloadable through Receipts

Message 16 of 15