x

How Do You Edit the Cart Page?

Hello Lovely People!

I'm about to run my first promotion and everything on my site looks good, except when you go to check out on the Cart Page, it is hard to read the text on the page and even harder to read the text the user would enter for a coupon code.

How can I edit this page?  When I go in through Weebly to land on this page it only says "the shopping cart is on visible on your published site".  Please help!

The website is www.JohnParkArt.com

I think you have to put a product in the cart in order to check out and see what I mean.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there!

Usually, editing the appearance of your checkout page would be something you'd need to look into custom code to accomplish. It looks like you already have some customizations in place, however. Just to check, have you been seeing this issue with the base Weebly theme already?

Message 3 of 4

Hi John,

Looks fine to me.  What I would do is set up a $1.00 test product so you can test that out a few times on various credit cards to see how the customer sees it, then make that product hidden once you have tested it out completely. 

Shawn

shawnshawn.co

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4

"Manage Items" on the user dashboard. This is where your shopping cart details are located.

Message 5 of 4