x

Im tired of trying to get hold of you lot!!!

My site is not loading from either the dashboard or the browser. It hasnt been able to load all weekend and today as well. I have tried other computers and it wont load. I am over trying to search for the solutions myself and I am especially tired of trying to get hold of you guys to find out what the heck is going on, without any resolution whatsoever. this is a disgusting way to run a business.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

@Pissedoff

Url of your site?

Message 12 of 11

turfsprings.weebly.com

Message 12 of 11

@Pissedoff, your site is coming up fine here. If you're still having trouble, here are some steps to take to investigate:

• Try a different browser.
  • If you have a firewall or antivirus software installed, temporarily disable it.
  • Try your laptop (for example) on a different internet connection (your local library or coffee shop WiFi, a friend's house, etc.).
  • Try a different device (if your laptop is giving you trouble, try logging in from a friend's laptop on the same connection).

In regards to getting a hold of us, you filed three tickets about the same issue. One will suffice, but be aware it can take up to 48 hours for a response, longer if the ticket queue is particularly heavy or if you have it filed it on a weekend, as you did. I am going to close the tickets out for you, let us know if you have any questions after you try the above steps.

Message 12 of 11

Listen here mate, I will open as many bloody tickets I need in order to try and get some attention, and those solutions you gave me are insulting considering after not getting hold of anybody at all I tried everything humanly possible. Today my site wont load again Im sick of this. I have two sites with you guys!!!

I spoke to optus about the issue and they said that its because you guys place blocks on ip adresses and that could be the possible issue. I need this sorted out or tonight I am closing both accounts and finding a more trustworthy site builder I was warned after setting up with you guys that this would happen I wish I had listened. I was hopeing you guys might have been able to turn that around. I guess not. You guys can go ahaed and wait 48hours to respond I wont be here to read it.

Message 12 of 11

I agree - try a different browser, I can only work on Firefox when updating weebly, safari for some reason doesn't integrate that well.

Message 12 of 11

Ive tried different browsers and even my wifes laptop and tablet. My friends tell me they can sometimes get on the site but I am still unable. I need to be able to get on to my sites in order to do what I need to do to.

Message 12 of 11

Its only happening on my devices at my house so its deffinatly a blocking issue weebly end

Message 12 of 11

The thing is, multiple tickets don't "get our attention," they just fill up the queue and they don't get attended to any quicker than someone who only files one ticket. I just don't want you to expend your time and energy unnecessarily. 

Troubleshooting steps aren't "insults" - they are what we need to go through to eliminate possible causes of your issues.

You believe it may be an IP issue, perhaps with a firewall or antivirus software? In that case, add these ranges to your safelist:

199.34.228/22
and
74.115.48/22

Finally, I will remind you - your site is not down. We can see it fine here. That is good news, that means most visitors can reach it. Unfortunately, Weebly can't fix what problems you may be having with your internet provider and/or local connection.

Message 12 of 11

The reason I send so many tickets is because im am beyond frustraited!! because my business doenst stop just because you guys take hours to reply, you had a chat feature once, which is now gone so help is now far far away. thats bad

Message 12 of 11

There is most definitely a live chat team - use the chat option located under “Contact Us > Ask Weebly Support Team” at the bottom of https://hc.weebly.com.

What has your internet provider reported about your local connection? What were the results after you added our IP addresses to your safelist?

Message 12 of 11