x

New Small Business Owner

Hi! I'm just opening my business. I'm looking for some startup advice, tips, suggestions, etc. Anything that will get my business's feet on the ground! PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi KeyPiperEmpire,

I'm sure the Community will have some great ideas for you. Can you share more details about your site, your business, and your goals?

Message 6 of 5

Hi KeyPiperEmpire!

I'm happy to provide you with a free consultation, including a website & SEO analysis report. I just need some basic info to get this over to you. 

Everything we need is listed here: www.p4salesconsultants.com/free-consultation

Happy to help you get going!

P4SalesConsults

Message 6 of 5

Google is your armour Smiley Happy What are your struggling with the most now? Don't try to tackle everything at once, just 1 thing at a time. Have already picked a domain name? Researched target market? Selected products to sell? Have you got your website up and running? The best way forward is to get your website reviewed by an expert and this way you will have some pointers and ideas what to improve and focus on next:

http://www.rockpapercopy.com/critiques.html

Message 6 of 5

Divide your questions into into segments like "Design Website", "Find Customer" and so on and keep google-ing. Your need to search right question and look for right answer.

We started the same way for our wesite DealBites and started slowly. You have to experice yourself to get a hold of it.

Welcome to the market and hope you get the correct details. 

Message 6 of 5