x

Online entertainment magazine looking for ideas to monetize website

I currently run an online entertainment magazine called "We Blab Entertainment Magazine" where we interview celebrities, actors, musicians, and young talent from Los Angeles to New York who, have current hit network tv shows, hollywood movies, and hit records on the radio. Since opening our website in February the demand for more exclusive content has shot threw the roof with over 10,000 page views per week.

I'm currently at the point where I'm looking to monetize the website by exploring different ways to monetiz via ads, sponsors ect, or maybe finding one talented idvualual who would like to work with us to help make our brand "We Blab Entertainment Magazine" profitable.

Please visit We Blab Entertainment Magazine at www.weblabentertainment.com to learn more about my company, and see if there ways to help monetize our website.

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Google Adsense is probably the simplest way to monetize your traffic. If you drag an adsense element to your site, you'll get a prompt to set that up.

Message 3 of 4

I'm tryingggg to create an online magazine as well... but I'm running into roadblocks. Like how to link the self created articles to the page. Basically, just like you've done. 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @drpeprgrl Can you explain what you mean by "how to link the self created articles to the page." Do you mean a blog post you create on the site? 

Also, I edited your post to remove your email. You can always request to have people send you a direct message through community if you want. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 4