x

Simple Growth Tools Webinar

Hey, everyone!

Have you heard of our Online Marketing Starter Pack? Not only is it free (which is always amazing), but it also includes some seriously helpful tools.

In particular, I wanted to make you aware of the Simple Growth Tools for Small Business Marketing and SEO webinar that we are having next week. The webinar is March 29th at 10 Pacific Time. We'll be joined by Melinda Emerson, a small business expert, and we'll be covering how to get more customers, which tools you should be using, and best practices for small businesses.

Honestly, this is a resource you won't want to miss, and you will thank yourself for spending an hour or so with us next week.

Don't forget to sign up here: http://www.weebly.com/marketing-starter-pack

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Fun!

Message 2 of 8

Hello Erin,

Sounds like a very helpful webinar. If for some reason someone can't attend the webinar will it be recorded for later viewing?

Message 3 of 8

I've signed up for it! I can always use the extra learning to grow my site.

Thanks Weebly!

Message 4 of 8

I didn't make it live but I did enjoy the saved webcast. Very informative information and well taught!!

@Firek_Farms you can find it and other training webcasts here.

Message 5 of 8

I'm glad you liked it!

@Firek_Farms - Sorry that I didn't see your question sooner, but yes, we did record it!

Message 6 of 8

I wish I would have seen this one sooner!  Would you mind providing a link so I could view it?

Thank you SO much!  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8

Is this webinar available online as a video?
Message 8 of 8