x

Stats changed/blank?

I signed in today and I can't see my stats. I've seen them for about a year now without having to do anything but today the area is blank. Please help. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello tbr! Sorry for the trouble, that was part of an issue on our end that should be cleared up now.

View Best Answer >

Message 11 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Best Answer

Hello tbr! Sorry for the trouble, that was part of an issue on our end that should be cleared up now.

Message 11 of 10

Wow, that was really quick! Thank you very much Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 10

Hi. Since about 5 or 6 months, the stats are not working at all on my site.

It is 0. Normaly between 350 and 600.

Is there something i can do or is it only possible for administrators ?

Can you help me with this case ? Thanks in advance.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi @slartzone We made a recent change to stats to show better/more accurate statistics. Unfortunately, your previous numbers were not accurate and the new system better calculates actual live visitors. Do you use any type of third party analytics with your Weebly stats that you can compare? 

Message 11 of 10

Hello.

I understand what you mean. But many followers are visiting and they tell me about my pictures.

And i even been visiting my site form other places to try to understand what is not working no more.

Back home, when i check the stats, it is always 0. And since many weeks. This number is just impossible.

You should check again. Or, maybe, tell me that i absolutly need to install a google stats stuff.

Message 11 of 10

Hello. Well, i have a free counter on my site. It is limited but still better than your counter stocked at 0.

Is it because i have an external counter that your stats are frozen for my site ? Is there something i can do ?

Message 11 of 10
Square

No, I don't think the external counter would conflict with the data. I just visited your page and will check back in tomorrow to see if the hit registered. Smiley Happy 

Message 11 of 10

Since april 2019, stats of my site are always at 01.

This is false.

With all this time, nobody figure how to repare the errors you have made ?

If yes, check my site: https://slartzone.weebly.com

Counting on you.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Information for the past 30 days will be available under the Insights tab. If you wish to have additional stats you will need to upgrade to the Starter plan or higher. Alternatively, you can use a third party service like Google Analytics.

Message 11 of 10