x

Why Adding Testimonials is a Must for Weebly Websites!

I am sure you all have already noticed the growing number of business websites featuring testimonials on their homepage and other core pages. It is becoming a common trend because it is extremely rewarding for websites.

It is a rising trend as studies proved the user-generated content influences customers to buy. According to one study, more than 63% of customers are more likely to purchase from a website with customer testimonials.

I have listed some of the best testimonial practices for Weebly users on our blog.

You can also learn how Weebly users can make the best out of Baamboo Studio’s testimonials and testimonial slider app. The apps are extremely easy to use and help Weebly users design customize testimonials layout that looks good on your homepage.

Please let us know about your feedback.  
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks for the tip! I'm sure some Community members will find your blog post very helpful.

Enjoy your day,

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 3

I would also like to recommend Testimonials Slider app developed by Elfsight team. It has extremely intuitive interface! You can choose templates, and layouts and add author’s picture, company logo and more information. It’s super easy to install, just took me seconds! Here’s a link to free demo: https://elfsight.com/testimonials-slider-widget/

Message 4 of 3