x

downgrading plan

Why do you make it so hard to downgrade? Do you think it makes us stick with your overpriced plans? Is that why you don't have any information on it and force us to troll through messages from all those others who have tried to do it as well?

I want to downgrade from Promote to something far less expensive. HOW????

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @kialta. I see you have Performance and Promote build - I can remove either one of these for you so you can upgrade to a different plan that better suits your needs. Let me know what you want to do with those and we can take care of that for you.

Message 11 of 11

Thank you

I cancelled the Performance Plan subscription and renewed the Promote Build Plan - but have no idea if it's the Promote Build Plan is the right one or not, given the difficulty of finding helpful information.

Message 11 of 11
Square

Build is great place to start with promote when you're just getting started with email marketing, although the higher plans have more features in addition to a larger capacity for campaigns and the number of people you can email. If you go to the Marketing tab, click on upgrade, choose the marketing option, then click the "compare plans" link, you'll see a comparison of each level of Promote.

Message 11 of 11

Hi,

I'm hijacking an old thread here. Could you please downgrade my site too? I can't find the option to do it myself, and I'd like to look at the different options.

Thanks!

Message 11 of 11
Square

Hi @yaddayadda Can you please confirm the site name? It looks like you may be on a grandfathered plan, and if we remove it you will not be able to choose the same option again in the future. Thanks! 

Message 11 of 11

Hello,

I'm also looking to downgrade within 30 days, either free or personal. I emailed but didn't get a reply. Can you assist?

Thank you.

Message 11 of 11

I signed up for a pro plan 18th Jan 2021 want to cancel and then use a connect plan 

Message 11 of 11

I want to downgrade my plan as well this is ridiculous that it’s difficult to do so.
Message 11 of 11
Square

Hi Destiny. I don't see any active plans in your account. Do you see something on your end that is giving you an error? 

Message 11 of 11

Hello! Can you help me downgrade my account too? I'm stuck on Premium and it won't let me downgrade it to a personal plan. Thank you!

Message 12 of 11