x

DISPLAYING USER LOGIN (EMAIL ADDRESS) ON WEBPAGES ON WEEBLY BUSINESS/MEMBER WEBSITE

Hello Weebly Community,

I have created a Weebly Business website (including the Membership feature). Members must login to the website with their email address & password. I would like to display the users login (i.e. email address) on every webpage.

Please advise if anyone knows how to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Billy J. (ThirdDividend)

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

I'm not sure that would be possible right now without some kind of engineering work on our end, @ThirdDividend. I'm not sure if that info is available to a theme, or if it's accessible in any way via client scripting. You could post that to our Vote on Features board if you'd like us to make some changes to support that, though.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Best Answer

I'm not sure that would be possible right now without some kind of engineering work on our end, @ThirdDividend. I'm not sure if that info is available to a theme, or if it's accessible in any way via client scripting. You could post that to our Vote on Features board if you'd like us to make some changes to support that, though.

Message 4 of 3

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply. We'll look into this further on our side. If we come up with a solution, we'll post it here.

Thanks again!

All the best.

Billy J. 

Message 4 of 3