x

Domain registration failure

Hi, I've been trying to register my domain for the past few days, after I put in all of my information, go through Paypal etc it comes up with 'Domain Registration Failed' this transaction has been declined (error: 741-domain). Not sure why as I'm selecting the domain options Weebly suggests.  This site is for a Wildlife Shelter that I run and I have been given a discount coupon which runs out on May 18 so pretty keen to get this done by then.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Leanne

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

What domain extension are you trying to register, @Leanne1? I have seen that error in the past though it's usually when using an extension for a different country, e.g. .fr, .de, etc.

Message 8 of 7

Hi Adam, yes its for Australia, it gave me that option and mentioned that I could use com.au, so is this not right?  

Message 8 of 7

Hi Adam, it appears the transaction has gone through even though I got an error message, thanks anyway, have a great day or night, not sure what it is over there at the moment Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 7
Square

Glad to hear it! The current time is 5:40pm Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 7

Hi Adam,
I have the same problem and the extension I chosen is .fr
I would like to plublish my website soon so can you please tell me what I have to do to fix that ?
Many thanks
Amandine

Message 8 of 7
Square

We had an issue with .fr domains registering for awhile. I'm not sure if this means the bug has resurfaced or not. Smiley Sad Can you please submit a ticket to support so they can check this for you? https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 8 of 7