x

Endless loop on membership registration

Hi, 

Checking to see if this issue has been fixed - "when my members are invited to join the site, the link says it has been timed out and they need to reset password, then they go into a look where it keeps asking them to reset their password , and they can't"

We are launching new content for them today and my members are still having problems.

Thanks

Damian

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @damianf. Our engineers are looking into the cause and will have it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Message 10 of 9

Thanks Adam

Message 10 of 9

Hi Adam,

Is this known issue across all websites (ie the platform) or just my website?

Cheers

damian

Message 10 of 9

damianf, it's a platform wide issue that we're working to resolve.
Message 10 of 9

Any updates? 

This is urgent now especially as I am paying as a business account.

Message 10 of 9
Square

Not yet, though it's being worked right now so I expect that it should be resolved shortly. Thanks again for your patience!

Message 10 of 9

I am having the same issue this feed is suggesting with my members.  It is happening across the board with a variety of different devices and members.  They are getting frustrated, as am I.

Anything I can do?

Message 10 of 9
Square

Hi @expressu123 This is an older thread, so the issue may not be relevant any more. It would be best to reach out to the support team directly so a rep can help you troubleshoot this. 

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Message 10 of 9