x

I need someone to do custom coding

I am in need of custom coding for one page of a weebly site I've created (I don't do code and don't want to, I'm pleased to hire someone). I need a landing page with nothing on it but video (with audio). It would auto play when a person arrives at the site. A "skip intro" button would allow the viewer to progress to the Home page. No navigation buttons or footer would appear on this page. Just the video. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

I don't think that would be overly complicated, @lesliesears. Sounds like you could probably do it with a standard HD Video element (or possibly an embedded video from another site) on a splash page type, then just hide the site navigation. If you post a link to your site someone could tell you what to change.

Message 3 of 3

Hey, would this be something you'd be interested in?..

https://testingforsomeone01.weebly.com/

Iv'e re-edited the code for just ONE page and hid the page in navigation. Therefore i think this is the solution for you! Go on the site and you will find a download source so you can download the website and edit it from there on.

P.s i did not know how to auto play a video so i just put my own youtube video there.

Message 4 of 3