x

Table not rendering properly on page when viewed on mobile

Hi guys,

I've just launched my site www.woononaboardriders.com.au and I've used a table to display information on the Calendar page.  However, the text wrapping looks very poor.  The other pages appear to be responsive but this one does not.  The strange thing is when I viewed it a week or so ago while still in edit mode, it looked ok. It simply displayed the whole table smaller, which I would prefer to what I'm seeing now.  Any tips on how I can fix this or display the same information in a user friendly way?

thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Hi there @OzAdmin. Unfortunately, the tables are not going to be mobile responsive at this time. When I look at the mobile view in the editor it appears the same way as I see it on my mobile device: bunched up. Smiley Sad 

One thing I can suggest for now is to use the Hide app to allow the table to be displayed on desktop and then for mobile only you can use the image element with a screenshot of the table. Though, the links wouldn't work if you use an image. Maybe you could create something a little more basic with the text elements.

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/hide?ref=ac-search

Message 3 of 2