x

Quickbooks synch with Square

I have problems with the taxes calculation in Quickbooks and I called QB but they say it's probably a problem in Square. I do not use Connex Quickbooks I have only launch Square as an APP in Quickbooks. Is that the problem?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I have problems with the taxes calculation in Quickbooks and I called QB but they say it's probably a problem in Square. I do not use Connex Quickbooks I have only launch Square as an APP in Quickbooks. Is that the problem?

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Contre-Courant

While I don't have a lot of knowledge regarding Quickbooks and Square doesn't really offer support for integrations.  I would recommend connecting Square Directly to see if this solves your issue. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

Hi JJ, what do you mean by connecting Square directly? I connected it through my Quickbooks and I see that it worked in Square I see the connection. 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @Conre-Courant, just jumping in here to help out!

When you say you've launched Square as an app in Quickbooks, have you set up a Quickbooks Integration via Amaka from your online Square Dashboard?

To quickly check, navigate to your online Square Dashboard and from the main menu select Settings > App Integrations. If you've integrated it correctly, you'll see Quickbooks listed here on this page.

My colleague is correct here, while we can assist with the connection steps on your Dashboard, for Quickbooks-specific questions you will need to reach out to their team.

You mentioned they've suggested it's a problem on Square's end and I'm wondering if they were able to provide any additional information here. Or perhaps is there a setting they're needing you to enable on your Square account that we can assist you with?

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5