x

404 Error - Page Not Found Please check the URL. Otherwise, click here to be redirected to the hom

hi i was looking on google some of my images but  every time  i click on, i get this message  why??? i hope i can get help here

Error - Page Not Found

Please check the URL.

Otherwise, click here to be redirected to the homepage.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Square

Hey @EdisonArevalo! Do you have any example of an image showing up in search results which results in a 404? It sounds like Google might have just cached some images that you deleted from your site at some point.

Message 2 of 23

I have been having the same problem myself and I've talked to Weebly about it. It's been over 2 months now and they still can't figure out what's wrong or don't care to.

Message 3 of 23

Hey Uzo,

I contacted the rep who had escalated this for you, they're going to investigate and get back to you when there's some more info. Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your patience. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 23

I have exactly the same situation. Sent a support ticket. Several websites offline since yesterday. Clients not happy.

Message 5 of 23

vecors, I have responded to the ticket and escalted it to the proper team. Please reply to the ticket with more information
and they will get back to you.
Message 6 of 23

Hi,

I did a page speed test and there it says to have a better working site that I need to fix a broken link or remove the reference:

The following requests are returning 404/410 responses. Either fix the broken links, or remove the references to the non-existent resources.

Can you help me out as where/how to find the source?

This is part of the root: /files/theme/background.jpg?1481838621

Thanks,

Linda.

Message 7 of 23
Square

Which of your sites are you seeing that with, @Bautel? Is it using a custom theme?

Message 8 of 23

From dashboard I click "edit site" it goes to editor and all I get is the same message.

The page NEVER loads, it just scrolls and scrolls.

I really, really need this fixed now please. imagewww.ebookchristian.com

Message 9 of 23

I am getting he same code please help!!! 

Message 10 of 23

Hello ybass! Where are you seeing this message?

Message 11 of 23

I am getting the same problem! Please help!! After i press the Edit button, i goes to my edit page. But it just keep loading till it says We're having trouble loading the Site Editor. Please refresh your browser. If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact support.

Message 12 of 23

Have you had any success with this?

Same just happened to me?

Message 13 of 23

I'm reaching the same issue but I used the page just a few days ago and it was fine. I need this fixed ASAP because I'm using the site for a term project that gets graded daily. I have a lot of work to do since I was revamping the page and now I can't get onto it!

Message 14 of 23

Same thing is happening to me - 404 - no sites are available.

Message 15 of 23
Square

Sorry about that! We had some issues this morning that caused some trouble, but those have since been resolved.

Message 16 of 23

@Imbaputian, is this still occurring? I was able to get into your site editor okay.

Message 17 of 23

hey! thanks for the reply! i worked cos i cleared my google cached stuff and somehow it worked! thanks again!

Message 18 of 23

i can't login my account & my website also i can't open

email: ryanhicaiji@gmail.com

http://allinoneproducts.weebly.com

http://onestopseller.weebly.com

http://frenchfriesphilippines.weebly.com

Error 404 Page not Found

please help to fix my account & website

i tried to my computer & other computershop to login my account & open my website but doesn't work at all

Message 19 of 23

@uglyspecies, I responded to your support ticket.

Message 20 of 23

Sorry, i made a mistake but i hope can you give me a chance & i'll promise i'll not do it again to input the facebook page like, because i don't know that is a violation to input a facebook like.

Message 21 of 23