x

Adjust Line Spacing in One Section

There's too much space between lines on my testimonials page where the person's name and affiliation go beneath each testimonial. I don't want to change the line spacing throughout my website. Is there a way to adjust it for just those lines? If CSS code is needed, can someone please tell me what to post and where to place it? Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

It probably would require some custom CSS on that page. What's the URL of one of the pages where you want to change that? It'll help our Community members to look at live, I expect.

Message 2 of 6

The URL is http://www.akotula.com/testimonials.html/ Thanks in advance for any help!

Message 3 of 6

You may want to consider investing few bucks and buying a testimonial slider from the app center.  Currently, your testimonials are just like regular text in other pages.  It would be hard to selectively change the line spacing (I don't know).

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the suggestion, but I tried that and didn't like the way it looked. Unfortunately, there were very few testimonial apps available. I still need help with the line spacing for the person's name and affiliation.
Message 5 of 6

The solution in certain situations is the Waddons UI Header element. It has independent line spacing as part of its settings.

The only downside is that it is not suitable for long strings of text since it is intended to be used for super titles and such. However, I've found it useful for short strings that fall to multiple lines such as labels under icons.
Message 6 of 6