x

Can I get my page restored?

I am re-naming this thread to cut to the chase as I need to know if I can get this page restored, in the same way Weebly can restore accidentally deleted pages - or if I need to rebuild this.

Below is the original content but for the sake of speed the updated request is now simply - can I get the following page restored to an earlier version or do I need to rebuild it again?

The page is: http://www.re-made.life/a-z-of-tips--webisodes-a-c.html

Thanks v much

Page Content Has Disappeared Again

Hi there

I know Adam knows about this already and has said Weebly is looking into but I need it to be known that an entire page's worth of content has disappeared again - this is now the 4th time it has happened.

Pic attached.

As an FYI what I was doing at the time was copying a box (Content Color Box containing Title & Image) from

one page to this page, which as soon as I got there, everything had gone.

Interestingly, every time this has happened, it has always happened in the same section of my site and in each of these pages there are Content Color Boxes, Color Blocks AND CarouselStar Sliders. Everything gets wiped from inside these 3 Apps and the Apps remain along with any elements which are not inside them. This happens every time.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

btw I have contacted winwinweb.dk about this on the suggestion of Weebly Support and let them know this problem only ever seems to happen in conjunction with the Carouselstar App.

If anyone else has had this issue and knows how to get around it I would be very grateful to hear about it as about 1/3 of my site are pages containing both sets of Apps...

Message 8 of 7

I have just found out that Weebly can restore deleted pages, which I didn't know. I have contacted Weebly Support and asked them if they can do it for me so fingers crossed...

Message 8 of 7

@Re-Made

Just out of interest - what is the url of the page where you have lost the content?

Message 8 of 7

Message 8 of 7

I had the same problem, i was working on a new tooltip element, till my whole page was suddenly empty Smiley Sad
First i though i did something wrong, but nice one Weebly! Hope this get fixed soon!

Message 8 of 7

Hi gfxpronet

Thanks very much! Actually if Weebly can restore the page like they say they can (even if it is a slightly older version) than I will be able to handle these kinds of mishaps with more grace and fewer tantrums :-).

It's the time it takes to rebuild them that is annoying not to mention the significant unease that I feel working within a framework where this kind of stuff happens and not knowing why...

Message 8 of 7