x

Contact the customer service

I tried multiple times to contact the customer service to cancel my upgrade, but they are not responding. I don't need the upgrade anymore and since the refund is valid until 30 days after the purchase, I would like to cancel it. Can you help me?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

Not a problem, @gbc100jaar. I've canceled and refunded the charge for you. I hope you consider upgrading again in the future. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12

I want to cancel Weebly as well, can you help me. I have sent numerous emails and tried to chat but there is no live chat. I rang international cost me so much but no one answers just machine puts on hold. terrible service. I am taking business elsewhere were customers have looked after. 

Message 9 of 12
Square

I can help you cancel, @melvinaministry Sorry to hear you had a hard time getting through to a chat rep! It's possible you tried contacting after hours. Our reps are only available Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PST. For context, it is 9:20am right now. 

What service are you trying to request a refund for? 

Message 9 of 12

This is the second time that i have asked for my account to be cancelled.

I would like you to compensate me retrospectively for continuing to charge me after i cancelled my account.

I cannot seem to contact you any way other than this.

Many thanks.

Message 9 of 12
Square

Thanks for posting, @dissatisfied. I could only find one email case from you from earlier this year, where it looks like our team gave instructions on how to cancel services in your account. I went ahead and refunded the last three charges you had for that and removed the service manually from our end for you.

Message 9 of 12

Hello, I am unable to find a customer service email or number. My business is no longer and I have cancelled my account on Weebly. I would love to get a refund for my recent renewal. How do I do this? Regards, Kathryn @Snowflakefibers
Message 9 of 12
Square

No problem, @Snowflakefibers. I've canceled and refunded your recent renewal for you - you should see that back in your account in a few business days.

Message 9 of 12

I tried multiple times to contact the customer service to cancel my upgrade, but they are not responding. I don't need the upgrade anymore and since the refund is valid until 30 days after the purchase, I would like to cancel it. Can you help me?

Message 11 of 12
Square

Thanks for posting about it, @over123. I've canceled and refunded your upgrade for you, so you should see that back in your account in a few business days.

Message 11 of 12

Hi there,

I have just found out you are still charging me for a service i am not using and i dont understand why this is still happening. I have stop my subscription about 6-8 years ago and do not own this business anymore! I am not using your services in many years!

Could you please stop using my credit card without my permission?

Also please refund me the last 3 payments (6 years) you have taken from my card.

I have just logon to your website today for the first time in well over 6-8 years

Many thanks 

Joelle Woodrow
Message 13 of 12
Square

I'm really sorry about the unwanted charges. I'm only able to refund the last charge made in June 2020. The funds will return to your account within 3-5 business days. 

Message 13 of 12